Healthy strawberry smoothie with collagen
This dairy-free strawberry smoothie is rich in collagen protein and vitamins, making it great for sports recovery. Containing 80% of the recommended daily intake of vitamin C, plus enough protein and healthy fat to keep you feeling satisfied for hours. PUREAGEN® Multi Collagen is a unique formula of 5 types collagen, With 9 grams of protein per scoop
It tastes like strawberry milk but its dairy-free and has no sugar or artificial flavourings.
- 4 scoops Multi Collagen Powder
- 1 can full-fat organic coconut milk
- 8 fresh, ripe, organic strawberries
- Handful of Ice
- Place everything but the collagen in a blender and blend well, about 20-30 seconds.
- Add the collagen powder and blend gently until mixed.
This recipe makes two full servings. You can drink one serving now and store the rest in a covered mason jar in the fridge.
- 1 cup of coconut milk
- 1 teaspoon raw cacao
- 1 scoop Pureagen® Multi collagen, unflavoured
- 1 teaspoon of Pureagen® MCT oil powder
- 1 teaspoon honey, or sweetener of your choice
Place all ingredients either in a small saucepan and heat gently using a whisk mix until it the hot chocolate mixture is nice and hot, pour into a mug and enjoy. Serve with grated dark chocolate on the top for an extra chocolate taste.
Guacamole & collagen Dip
Guacamole is rich in amino acids and great for your skin, so adding collagen powder to this delicious dip means you’re getting a super dose of skin-boosting ingredients!
Makes: 3 to 4 servings
- 2 avocados
- ½ a small red onion
- 6 cherry tomatoes
- 1 bell pepper
- 1 lime
- 2 scoops multi collagen peptides
- Dash salt, pepper, cayenne
- 1-2 fresh red chillies
- extra virgin olive oil
- Optional: serve with your favorite veggies (carrots, peppers, etc.)
- Peel the onion and deseed 1 chilli, then chop it all
- Remove the skin, destone the avocados and scoop out the flesh
- Pit, slice, and dice the tomatoes and bell pepper.
- Add all of the ingredients to a bowl
- Cut the lime in half and add the juice and 1 tablespoon of oil, then season to taste with sea salt, black pepper and more lime juice, if needed.
- Mix ingredients together with a fork until well mixed (note: the mixture will be lumpy).
- Serve the guacamole with your favorite veggies or chips
Skin boosting breakfast dessert with collagen & mango
Give your skin a beauty boost in the morning with this fantastic, tasty breakfast recipe. It’s great for anyone that doesn’t have that much time to make breakfast in the morning!
Mangoes are also a great source of vitamin C, and it is a powerful antioxidant, that it helps protect against certain types of cancers, and can also decrease your chances of high blood pressure and heart disease. Mangos also contain a high amount of vitamin A, which is an important nutrient for immunity, skin, and eye health. Vitamin A is also fat-soluble, which means that the healthy fats in the chia seeds help the body absorb this nutrient better than if eaten on its own.
Chia seeds are loaded with nutrition – protein, fiber, and omega-3 fatty acids.This recipe is also a great post-workout breakfast as it is packed with protein
- 1/2 Cup(s) Bran flakes/granola or another cereal
- 1/4 Cup(s) coconut/almond milk
- 1/3 Cup(s) low-fat yoghurt
- 1 tablespoon of multi collagen powder
- 1/8 Teaspoon(s) Almond extract
- 1/2 Cup(s) Mango, diced
- 1 Teaspoon(s) Honey
- 1 Teaspoon(s) Chia seeds
- Add the collagen peptide powder to the milk
- Mix in almond extract
- Add bran flakes/granola or any other cereal of your choice to your bowl and pour over the milk.
- Layer the low-fat yoghurt
- Add a layer of mango.
- Top off with a drizzle of honey and chia seeds.
TURMERIC LATTE & COLLAGEN
This delicious turmeric drink is a great alternative to coffee to boost your wellness. Start your day with a nourishing remake of the popular latte, it’s a mug of superfood heaven. Turmeric Latte is a superfood drink that contains a blend of turmeric with MCT oil powder and collagen powder.
With the power of healthy fats, MCTs – medium-chain triglycerides from coconut are easily digested by the body for energy and fuel.
Ayurvedic remedy: High in curcumin, a unique compound that reduces inﬂammation, turmeric supports balance and vitality.
Skin boosting: Collagen powder has wrinkle-reducing effects that have been attributed to its ability to stimulate your body to produce collagen on its own
Additionally, taking collagen supplements may promote the production of other proteins that help structure your skin, including elastin and fibrillin
Ingredients to feel good about: keto and paleo-friendly, vegan and dairy-free
Place all the ingredients in a small saucepan on medium-low heat. Whisk until combined.
Heat the mixture until it boils, and pour the latte into a blender.
Blend on high speed for 30 seconds to 1 minute, until frothy.
Pour into a mug and serve. Enjoy!
SUBMIT YOUR RECIPE
Have you got a favourite recipe using collagen powder? If we feature it on this page we will give you one FREE PUREAGEN® Collagen Powder. Submit your favourite recipe here for a chance to be featured on our website